Are you a "style-conscious consumer?" Yeah, then the 3G Nokia 8800 Arte and Sapphire Arte are for you toots. Just as long as you've got approximate RM4,500 pre-tax bounty saved up for the Arte or approximate RM5,200 for the Sapphire Arte when they ship in respectively. For that you get:
- 2.0-inch QVGA OLED display
- 3.2 megapixel camera
- 1GB of built-in memory
- Anti-fingerprint coating on the metal and glass, and a leather pouch with linen-lining to keep things tidy
- A turn-to-mute feature allows owners to quiet their phone by simply turning it over -- the phone equivalent of a huffy, raised-palm pirouette.
- And the rest of the features are the same as other high end Nokia's in the market.
- Poor legibility under direct sunlight
- Tri-band only
- No memory expansion
- Smallish display
- Expensive, believe it or not..