Friday, February 29, 2008
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Prada recently released a new animated movie called “Trembled Blossoms” featuring pieces from her spring/summer 2008 collection. The characters and the storyline was conceived by Miuccia Prada herself. Its a beautiful animation..of how she came up with her Spring Summer 08 collections.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Monday, February 25, 2008
Six floors for parking
The first six floors — which have come up — will be reserved for parking alone, and that too for cars belonging only to Mukesh’s family. Space for a total of 168 ‘imported’ cars has been earmarked here.
Floor for car maintenance
Sources said the Ambanis would prefer to have all their cars serviced and maintained at an in-house service centre. This centre will be set up on the seventh floor.
The eighth floor will have an entertainment centre comprising a mini-theatre with a seating capacity of 50.
Balconies with gardens
The rooftop of the mini-theatre will serve as a garden, and immediately above that, three more balconies with terrace gardens will be independent floors.
The ‘health’ floors
While the ninth floor will a ‘refuge’ floor — meant to be used for rescue in emergencies — two floors above that will be set aside for ‘health.’ One of these will have facilities for athletics and a swimming pool, while the other will have a health club complete with the latest gym equipment.
There will be a two-storeyed glass-fronted apartment for the Ambani family’s guests above the health floors. One more refuge floor and one floor for mechanical works will be built on top of these apartments.
The four floors at the top, that will provide a view of the Arabian Sea and a superb view of the city’s skyline, will be for Mukesh, his wife Neeta, their three children and Mukesh’s mother Kokilaben.
Air space floor
According to the plan, two floors above the family’s residence will be set aside as maintenance areas, and on top of that will be an “air space floor,” which will act as a control room for helicopters landing on the helipad above.
The plan states that three helipads are to be built on the terrace.
The place will require 600 full time staff to keep it running on a day to day basis!
I would build it on a BIG piece of land and have water fountains & have my own private sea or island..instead of this piece of crap..so stupid.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Its more for the ladies..
This Chanel Choco fashionable mobile phone concept works by integrating an optical fiber system that display image between two glass parts. There are 12 micro lighter fibers, that throw image components to the glass, that offer a quite good luminosity, and keep the mobile phone concept as light as possible.All lights only appear when you open the phone, by pushing removable part on the side of it.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Also, through out my entire 4 years working in construction, being in her 950 sq ft condo was the FIRST EVER EXPERIENCE i was ALL DIRTY. My jeans was smothered with god knows white chalk like dust from the plastering, my Prada shoes were hardly visible and moulded with god knows what substance on the floor. I not only was FORCED to put a jacket on as she thought my shirt was TOO TIGHT and not serious enuff to frightened the contractor. I was practically SWEATING my hairless armpit out in that biker jacket, so that i would look more "SERIOUS" & "BUTCH LIKE". What a biatch.
Anywaaayy...here are the captions this afternoon when i was at the scene to assist her with the umbrella like hair insurance guy..
Her new RM1,000 washing machine was burnt
The toilet window facing the wet kitchen & the drying rail
Her kitchen sink & cooking place
Im dissapointed. Being frens with me have taught u nothing.
*oh..and im sorry for your loss..again..*
Monday, February 11, 2008
- I promise to come to work at 8.30am sharp instead of still figuring what to wear at that hour.
- I promise to have lunch between 1pm-2pm instead of 12pm-2.30pm.
- I promise to not overdress to work and make u look like a junior exec & make me look like the company Director.
- I promise to not fight about my parking claims and trouble you to force approve them when contractually im not liable for it.
- I promise to come back to the office after meetings outside the office, eventho it ends at 2pm and not head straight back home and watch tv.
- I promise to start my day at 9am latest (with no breakfast) and not 12pm as i do now.
- I promise not to claim all my outings to KLCC parking to the company as i know u have no clue that i do this.
- I promise not to blog or surf the net or chat with my best buddies on YM/MSN more then i do my work.
- I promise not to download anymore songs on Limewire & get the whole office server spoilt from some unknown virus that i dont even know of and that u dont even know it was me who did it.
- I promise not to lie to you about going out meetings whereas i was at some boutique openings at Pavilion and scouting on Spring Summer 08' arrivals.
- I also promise not to watch Ugly Betty or Desperate Housewives DVD at work when u think i was bz thinking and having such weird face expression or giggling alone probably to cool of my mind of work.
With all this sacrifices, i am asking your generous self to offer me the RM1,000 increment that i ask for with 2 months bonus to cover my ever long high maintenance credit card that will take ages to settle.
With my new condo coming up soon, i also have no more credit to splurge on anything fancy at all. As u know already, im a good worker..i perform, im disciplined, & i have beauty & looks (brains comes in second) that is important for the company as i tend to get people to think we are a smart working office..its alot of work u know to get up everyday to think of what to wear daily. It requires heavy thinking. I also need to get that 32 inch LCD TV to relax my mind after hard days at work and continue on performing my task tremendously the next day at work.
Anyway, thats all i want..i shall wait for the results..i wont dissapoint you! Please appreciate all the hard work i do for the office.
Your best dressed worker,
Also insights on how the fake industry is so good now that they actually use the same material & stitchings as their original counterparts in Italy. Is it still called a fake? Even the originals are faking their Made In Italy's whereas their manufactured in Vietnam. Same material, same workmanships, and many more inside stories all in this book.
How do you describe luxury when anybody can afford it these days? mark up the prices to get a smaller group to earn them? My recommendation for pleasure reading and get points.