Monday, November 26, 2007

Bronze's The New Silver (Part 2)

This is a continuation from the blog below. Im so malas at work now.As im typing at this very moment, my boss is standing infront of my pc talking to me whereas im busy downloading pix of shoes and belts for this post. Putting on a straight face and so called having that 'busy look' and not forgetting to put on my glasses to portray intelligence and seriousness in my work..im just nodding to whatever she's saying..YES BOSS..whatever..here are the rest of the nomineess..aaaahhh..


Gucci sneakers in bronze



Salvatore Ferragamo suede belt with bronze buckle..oh la la..


Salvatore Ferragamo suede sneakers with bronze semi logo..suka kaaann..


Prada sneakers in bronze trimming..


Dolce & Gabbana boots in dark bronze




Prada dress belt in copper colored head..so cantik okayy..

Dolce & Gabbana bronze colored leather belt with logo buckle

Aaahhh...so nice ah all the bronze colored stuff..hmm...shall we?