Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pre Loved Prada Mens Shoes for Sale

I think its time for me to move on and make space for the future. Here are few of my Prada collections for sale. If any of you interested, do drop me an email at style.gentleman@gmail.com. First come first serve basis guys. All merchandise are Pre Loved and 100% authentic. Serious buyers will be entertained. Purchased in Prada KLCC, Malaysia. Prices below are excluding shipping / postal cost to any location worldwide.

Prada Side Buckle Shoe
- Size 8 1/2
- comes with a Prada Shoe Box
- and a pair of Shoe Dust Bags.
- Wooden shoe tree is excluded.
- Condition is still good and wearable.
- Price RM500.00

Note: I originally wear a size 8. This shoe is 8 1/2. For it to fit, i lay cushioned insoles, which you can get from any pharmacies. It would fit the shoe on you like a glove after.