Friday, August 8, 2008

Johor Here I Come..


I have this stupid course & exhibition to attend in Johor Bahru. 10 of us attending including my sickening CEO that i argued with yesterday as he walked out on me while im still talking to him. He was so pissed at me that he said;

"IM SO PISSED WITH YOU THAT ONLY RELIGION AND GOD IS STOPPING ME FROM SWEARING, CURSING OR EVEN HITTING YOU RIGHT NOW.."


I have my reasons of going against what he wanted and have a solid reason to argue my way. At least im not a sissy like the rest of the staff & even general managers who opt for "yes boss", even when clearly what he wants is technically, literally & even fashionably WRONG. I wont spare the details as its complicated to explain..but i got my views expressed and if he doesnt like the idea then its too bad fo him..when 2 different heads collides (one from construction technical perspective who dress excellently everytime with fabulous shoes and another from financial perspective who wears the same shirt EVERYDAY), u get big trouble..

Anyhow, they're all DRIVING the PATHETIC, NOISY, UNCOMFORTABLE, 8 TIMES BREAKDOWN Pajero to Johor and im NOT gonna sit in that SHIT 4-wheel drive for a 5 hour journey..Im flying myself there to save the torture and destructive journey..

And dear CEO, im PAYING MY OWN FLIGHT with MAS, since u question who allowed me to fly and who PAID for it..im no CHEAPSKATE..See you in your USUAL banker's shirt that never got replaced for the past 3 YEARS..

And also..all your dirty laundry secret plans to screw the company is in my pocket..You shit on me, and i will ruin you..Its just a phone call away to the board of directors..and worse for you is, our father company's Chairman is my UNCLE..tick tock my banker shirt boy..Pissing on my Prada shoes comes with a price..